Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Little Change

Hello!  If you have been reading my blog regularly, you probably are wondering, "What the heck?  What happened to the name?"  Well like I said before, this is a new territory for me and when I originally created the blog I didn't think about making the web address the same as my blog title.  So I thought before I had a million followers (I hear you laughing) I would make the change now and hopefully make it less confusing to find and follow!  So, Run with Me and Mav it is and it will stay :))  Hope you all like it as much as I do!  I love to encourage others to run and especially run with their dogs, and if I know you, I encourage you to come run with me and Mav!  So I thought that title was perfect :))
Well on a runners note, we have had two good weather days to get some miles in!  Monday started my week with a sunny 60 degree day and I couldn't pass up a run.  So we got out and paced ourselves, which I'm learning the importance of, on a 4 mile run.  Today came and I wasn't really in the mood to run.  I was sitting around trying to talk myself into it when Bryan mentioned he wanted to go to the movie store.  I love to run places in town and meet Bryan there, because it gets me out for a run and I get a ride home! LOL!  So I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to get a little 2 mile run in for the day.  I was glad I went, and yes Mav came too!  They love him at the movie store.  I'm happy my week has started off strong and I am looking forward to a rest day tomorrow!!  Although, I may do some leg exercises.  Gotta get my stems looking good for summer!
Hope you all are having a good start to your week too!  Keep running, even when you don't feel like it, "The only runs you'll regret are the ones you don't do!"




No comments:

Post a Comment