Monday, March 19, 2012

Shamrock Run

The Shamrock run March, 18th 2012 was the biggest run I have ever done and it was a lot of fun.  My pace was slower but when you're running with over 12,000 people it makes it hard to keep a steady pace.  I wasn't trying to break any records or anything so I didn't let it bother me too much.
I was suppose to run with my friend Kim, but she had to work last minute, but her boyfriend, Cole, still came and my neighbor, Jenni, also did the run so we met up and all started together.  Jenni is a fairly new runner and I kept with her for a while before we got separated by the crowd.  Cole and I  kept together the whole time. It was nice to have someone to cross the finish line with.
Can't wait to do it again next year!  Will do the 15K next year!  It's quite the challenge I hear...
Until next time, KEEP RUNNING! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment